Monday, December 25, 2006

We are a Pinocchio



Probably one of the funniest movies I have seen. One of the movie review mentions the character Pinocchio as "a boy who messes up everything. He disobeys. He lies. He avoids school like it's the black plague. He's beguiled by fun, frivolity, laziness, easy money and sugar. This story goes to great lengths to illustrate how such behavior not only harms the one responsible for it, but also seriously hurts everyone he or she loves."

I say "Watch It ! "

2 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger Saraansh said...

Dude,
Send me your number and I will call you or call me at 0411753546...asap!!!

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger KaRuNa said...

Hey...
i want to write about the meesapuli mala trek... is there a contact? do they still go to studentconcepts?

HELP!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >