Friday, February 10, 2006

Bite

From almost drowning while swimming with dolphins to being chased by a wild bull to having my complete lower body covered with blood sucking leeches to almost falling off a waterfall to jumping from a helicopter with a bungy rope, I am proud to say that I have just experienced my first scorpion bite! It must have been arounf 3am or so when the tiny bugger stung. And it HURTS!!!! The scorpion was deep red in color and frightening. Anyways, I am ok now but a bit nervous going to bed near villages and forests. I must be getting old.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous S.L.Aishwariya Laxmi said...

OUCH!That sounds painful...Take care ...and maybe u can tell us the name of village you went to....I'll make sure I steer clear of it:)

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

OMG... You must be ok since you have blogged after that. take good care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >