Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas time again!


People!!!How do you do?Thank you all for those Christmas emails and New Year cards. We really appreciate it! Its my turn to wish you all for Christmas.....but didnt know what to say apart from the usual greetings.......so i decided i would write the song that The Chipmunks (Alvin, Theodore and Simon cartoon characters) sang and this is how it goes.....






"Christmas, Christmas time is near
Time for toys and time for cheer
We've been good, but we can't last
Hurry Christmas, hurry fast
Want a plane that loops the loop
Me, I want a hula hoop
We can hardly stand the wait
Please Christmas, don't be late"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Anonymous S.L.Aishwariya Laxmi said...

Hi Manoj!

Merry X-mas to you too!:)

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks aish!
Hope you had a good one and looking forward to the New year!
Did you catch up with the Pantomime this year?
-manoj

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous S.L.Aishwariya Laxmi said...

Hi...No I did not get tickets coz they were sold out, but anyway I heard I did not miss much....I believe some people walked out halfway through the performance....

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Saraansh said...

hey bhavesh hope you had a good christmas...I will be going to New York for New Years. Work is going on alright and will be in Chennai in Feb so want to catch up with you then

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saansh! what a surprise!! Have a gr8 one in US!! eMail me wen u in town. I wont b using the moble then.
-manoj

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saansh! what a surprise!! Have a gr8 one in US!! eMail me wen u in town. I wont b using the moble then.
-manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >