Tuesday, August 30, 2005

US Ambassador Lunch

Just got an invitation for a lunch meeting with the US AMBASSADOR to INDIA, Mr. David C Mulford. I aint the only one obviously. But the meeting would talk about initatives between India and US and how we should work together. I decided that i wont use the meeting to talk about StudentConcepts or my accomplishments. I would like to be a voice for others. So if you have any questions that you think i should ask along the theme of "education, youth, culture, trade etc"...i would love to ask them on your behalf. And i shall post the answers here.

4 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Jay said...

Hi Manoj,

Just knew you have a blog...and kinda going through it... and i found this article - "Old team", well it was disappointing to see my name not there :(

I was the first in our team to go out and sell SCOUT... and I was there for the first Event - NIIT Brain Busters, I was there for the GRF, I was there for the EDU USA, I was there for EDU Aus, I was there for the St Michaels Career fair, I was there for Deep woods fund raising also sarang...

Neways, those are real old times i guess, good to see the guys doing great, as for as me I woark as a subject matter expert - Corporate Training in a Company here in chennai...

Would drop in sometime to say a big HI!!!

Aidos!

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay!! Thats Jaykumar Doss right??? How are you sir? I apologise if i missed out your name. Didnt mean it. Thank you so much for all your hard Jay! Like i say...you have also played a role in its success. We are on our 6th year and hope we can all celebrate it 25 years!!!!
-manoj

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Jay Rulz! said...

Yes it is...are you still working in the office above the russian consulate??

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No jay. We moved outta there ages back. SC is totally online now. Do checkout the website when you have time at http://www.studentconcepts.org
-manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >