Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Roles and Meets

Just recd my new business cards. And what makes these ones special? Well its from the Confederation of Indian Industries. I have been chosen as "Education Co-Chair " of Young Indians of cii. And thats a privilege. In this role, we will ensure doing up schools, getting students involved in various activities and see if there is a possibility of changing the educational system or bettering it. Actually the last idea is mine and close to heart. We need to do a lot of work before we can start such huge activities. What Iam looking forward to immediately is the meetup with Kris Srikkanth and Ramesh Krishnan on Friday. Nervous, excited and am sure will be memorable. I shall writeup something on that meeting. So..see you on friday.

8 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Ramakrishnan Rajaram said...

My Hearty Congrats to you. Let this new role be a success to you and a new beginning to the needy.

Cheers

 
At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks ramakrishnan. I hope i do my bit. I am already lagging behind compared to the work put by others. The "needy" is not just the under-privileged or handicapped but even people like us can be needy. There is a lot of work put into the upliftment of the rural community. Thats great! However, I have always felt that there is an equal need to uplift the urban community as well.
-manoj

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Saraansh said...

Hey Bhavesh,
So you are going places...congratulations...btw when do I get a card??

 
At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saaransh moi man! Thank u!
where have u been? Good start to ur stage debut with biloxy blues :) and the crying oh man....intense!! I shall get u a card when i see u after the next set of shows of biloxi. Good luck for ur next shows!
-manoj

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Ramakrishnan Rajaram said...

Its really nice and great to see people like you put forward your heart and brain for a better future.

Nothing is late and Nothing is soon. Everything is just happening in time.

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Kanishkaa said...

Wow they should feature you in the 'Young Turks' cover story which India Today and Outlook regularly come out with.u would've seen them surely.i still have ur old biz card.keep the new one for me next time we meet!

 
At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kanish, i think one needs to churn out millions of rupees as a company to be featured in one of those magazines! The closest i got to a magazine was BUSINESSWORLD that mentioned me. Honestly, it helps as ppl get to know that you exist. It would mean more opportunities for students indirectly.
-manoj

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >