Monday, August 08, 2005

Himalayan testimonial

Iam bk in chennai after my 25 odd days of exploring the kerala villages. Visited the THRIPUNITHRA palace to understand more about the forgotten history of kerala. More about that in my next post. But i wanted to show off a little...so below you will find an email i recd this morning from someone who went on a himalayan travel package thru StudentConcepts........

".....About the trip, man, it was such a wonderful experience for me. I have never been on my own, alone so far. I was alone until I reached Delhi, but, 'm an extrovert by nature and made lots of friends there. I am visiting one of the gangs with i traveled, the coming weekend. I was surprised to find things in such an organised fashion at such a height. I was a little disappointed with the hotel coz it was absolutely pathetic, but for that, the rest was jus amazing. It was really a great experience. When we reached the heights each time from one camp to the other, it was like the accomplishment for the day. Snow caves - now I know you dont have to go to Europe to see that. Being with nature, iz truly a wonderful experience. But, for your coordination and cooperation, 'm sure I wouldn't have made it there, Manoj. You stood by me like a pillar of confidence when I was worrying so much bout travelling alone. Your words were so assuring, and today, the whole thing remains as a cherished memory. Thanks once again for all that efforts you put in to make it happen for me, I look forward to more such trips in future. :D.....Lalitha "

Aaah..feels good when someone writes an email like that.

5 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger Saraansh said...

Hey Manoj
Good to have you back.I tried calling you but could not get through.Lets meet up one of these days.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir!
Nice 2 b bk too! Lets have that old meetup we had b4 i left. Me, u, Iswar, nandhu, nayaab....and lets get preeti, sunil, KK, karuna et al. And havent u taken any snaps from the mumbai and blre trips? Wud luv to see them on either of the 2 sites! And moi ph bk in order btw.
-manoj

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Swahilya said...

Hi Manoj: Just discovered your blog. I'm on blog too!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Swahilya,
How are you? Its been a long time. Thanks for visiting..and i do visit ur site every now and then. I had wanted to call you and get details with regards to the yoga course/classes that you mentioned. Can you tell me where, when, how much, contact person etc etc.
Thanks
-manoj

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kanishkaa said...

Nice work man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >