Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Getaway

As the skies break loose every now and then, I am busy making my own sunshine. Hello all! Its been a while since i posted something. I have been away. Once again on my annual Kerala Monsoon getaway. Over the last 5 years or so, i take couple of weeks to a month touring this place. From beaches to farmlands to forests, I go. Yes..its great to be back in the land of colored lungis and frequent hartals. This year, I shall finish my trip in the lush green jungles of Periyar compared to last years Munnar forests. I have walked, bicycled and taken buses. Its an amazing place I tell you. Even time is lazy here. Everyday, i get out at 4am accompanied by the early morning drizzle and stopping at small roadside shops to have a nice hot Re.1 tea. After exploring peoples farms, old houses and incredible hidden temples, I retire by 8pm. Simple food, great sceneries, tonnes of silence! Ahh..i love life.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

Let me give you a list of thing to do
1. Register with site meter
2. Get a Blog Roll, Register with blogrolling
3. Register with Google Adsense
4. And please publish your next post.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

And may I add.... please turn off the option, which says only registered members of blogspot can post a comment.

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes maam. I mean..yes madam.
But Chin, i have site meter way below the page and i have anonymous posting option activated always. The others i shall consider.And oh by the way, i saw ur name on the CD of mangal Pandey. Cool! Another friend os mine Bonnie Chbty is there as well.
-manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >