Bozo the Human
I have always found it weird when animals exhibit human characteristics. I dont mean like when trained to do something like sit, roll over, pick the newspaper etc. Naturally i mean. For e.g; my cat. He is called Bozo and is the son of Pip. Pip was a street cat rescued by an Australian couple who were holidaying in India. Before they left, they told us " Take this cat. Keep it with you. It will make you happy"....
Pip gave birth to 3 kittens. We gave all the cats away coz its tough to take care of them in an apartment complex. But Bozo would run and hide. It never wanted to leave. So we kept it.
So how human (or less of an animal) is it?
1. Sleeps on the bed with a head on the pillow
2. Every night, it will walk into the kitchen and watch mum clean the dishes. Then walks away.
3. In the morning, it walks into our room, climbs on us and wakes each one of us up.
4. During Puja, it will sit with us, then it will walk upto the idols and eats a little of the grass that we would have kept for the Ganesha idol. Every single day.
5. If we leave the house without telling him, he wont come near us that day to show that he isnt pleased with our actions.
Sometimes i feel that it has a human soul.