Saturday, June 11, 2005

Whats so special abt 2day..?

GOOOOOOD MOOOOORRNNIIING WORLD!
Thank you! Thank You! Thank you!
What else can i say on my BIRTHDAY!!

My first bday wish came from my cat. Followed by an early morning mosquito buzzing in my right ear. Very auspicious. Mum woke me at 5am. Got out of bed at 7....7:45 or something arrived at temple. Blessings later back at home blogging away..
I get calls from friends and work mates. Tons of email ids...the only thing remaining is the comments section of this post...hmm..i wonder if you will....

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger ioiio said...

Dont mention plz..lol

My Best wishes..

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS ioiio!
Nice meeting you.
-manoj

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

Happy Bday Manoj..!
Where my treat?

 
At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a million Chinmayi! AND i thot u would forget. ...you did didnt u? Treat..well...hmm..how about i just answer ur tag questions? :)
total cheapo no?
-manoj

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Saraansh said...

Hey Manoj
Btw this ioiio who has commented on your blog was my classmate in college and is now studying at Columbia.

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snsh,
only too happy to get you both together again!
-manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >