Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Balance work for the day

Decided to take a train for a change. So from Egmore to Guindy, i take the train. 15 minutes and 6 bucks! Thats it. I had a meeting with a client there in Guindy. I arrived at 5pm only to be told that the meeting would be at 6pm. Later the client told me he wasnt aware of the meeting at 6pm. But he said he would drop me near Gemini flyover and on the way we could talk about the proposal. AND IT BEGAN TO RAIN. The whole day was boiling and then from no where it began to rain. Great discussion. A lot of home work to do now for a presentation on how students can participate in the upcoming marathon.

From Gemini, walked to THE PARK. Had a short meeting with Arangam Trust and Prakriti Foundation to discuss this year's THE OTHER FESTIVAL. That takes us to 7pm. At home 830pm. Dinner at 845. Blogged at 915.

Thats it. Cant think anymore.

5 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

You need to promote your blogsite dude.. Like A LOT.. well written stuff and there is no body commenting? Force all those who work for you to put in one hit a day!!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chinmayi!
Never thot u would post a comment on my humble site. I know. No one posts any comments here. Wonder why? I think we dont have enuf students who blog. And not many know we have a blog I think. Only if people added us to their blogrolls...sigh..but who? who?...
:(
-Manoj

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Chinmayi said...

I have blogrolled you.. and all the 'humble' lines.. better off without them !!! ;)

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!! You are the best!! Havent i told you this before! ALWAYS. U remember ur promise right? When u get famous and all..u wud call urself "StudentConcepts Chinmayi"....he he..kidding..

 
At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my comment on Chin ..forgot to sign off..
-manoj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >