Sunday, December 12, 2004

Karthik, USA

Hi Guys,
I've been a member since Jun '04. Currently, I'm doing my UG in comp. sci. from Arizona State University, USA. I'm just writing to tell you guys what a great job you're doing with the organisation and the site in particular, especially that NGO section. I'm aware NGO's need a LOT of volunteerism and man(hehe sorry gals)power to get off the ground and continue with the good work that they do ... I do hope StudentConcepts is going stronger than ever and in fact, even bigger when I do eventually find the luck to come down to India, whenever in life that maybe. It was really frustrating too, me leaving India just when I got through into StudentConcepts ... anyways, please do carry on with the good work down there guys n gals (sorry, but I'm not too sure of your names hehe ... )
Kartik.

1 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger k.r.a.k.t.i.k said...

Hehehe,

Never really expected you to post that on the blog Manoj, but anyways, now that you have ... ! :-D I got to know of the blog's existence from Ganesh App, another StuCo member... you guys might be familiar wid him ... and he asked me whether I had posted to de blog, and I'm like "wha... where?" ... well, turns out here ... nice to see one's name in print(???) for once :-D

Kartik.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >