Saturday, October 30, 2004

Akhtar Old member

Hey StudentConcepts,

I dont know if you still remember me ..... yeah me the delhi guy...;)

I have been receiving SC mails on and off.... i notice that sc has really grown after my stint with you.it really pleases me to c that travel programs which was being conceptualised the last time i was in ur office has blossomed. are the same ppl still with SC (varun, balaji,rajesh...)??

As for me, I have graduated and am currently working full time as a HR consulting analystin Gurgaon. I work on custom compensation and benefit surveys across the globe. It has been 6 months now....a very good 6 months from my point of view because of the steep learning curve.

Looking forward to all the news there and some good old fashioned advice,

Thank you,
Best Regards
Akhtar

Akhtar was one of our first members. He joined StudentConcepts in 1999 when he was in his final year of school. He assisted the company right through to 2001 or so before higher education took him to New Delhi. However, he has been in constant touch with us and will always be a part of us for years to come. Akhtar, thank you for all your support and hard work! Hope to catch up with you again in Chennai sometime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blog Search Engine < ? indian bloggers # >